Important legal and tax information:
- To participate in the AIC 14th online Congress 2021 the first step is to create an account on the AIC2021 website. After you have created your account you can proceed with the payment of the registration fee.
- AIC2021 is not a business but a scientific and cultural event organized by the GDC-Associazione Italiana Colore which is a non-profit association. In compliance with the Italian law for non-profit associations, the creation of the account and registration are only possible for natural persons (aged 18 or over) and the receipt for the payment of the registration fee can only be issued to natural persons.
- For the reasons explained above, it is not possible to charge a registration fee to a body (for example a university department or a research institute or a company) as well as a request for the receipt to be issued to that body. If you are entitled to a refund, you can apply to your institution by showing the tax receipt.
- In compliance with Italian law, the tax receipt will be issued exclusively in Italian after the payment is received and confirmed. The tax receipt is automatically sent in PDF format to your email a few minutes after the payment is confirmed.
- In compliance with Italian law, the payment is exempt from VAT according to DPR 633/72 art. 4, paragraph 4. Moreover the tax receipt is absolutely exempt from stamp duty (according to art. 7 table B of DPR 26 October 1972 n. 642 as amended by DPR 30 December 1982 n. 55). [In Italian: Nel rispetto della legge il pagamento è esente da IVA per l’art. 4, comma 4, del DPR 633/72. La ricevuta fiscale è inoltre esente dall’imposta di bollo in modo assoluto (art. 7 tabella B del DPR 26 Ottobre 1972 n. 642 come modificato dal DPR 30 dicembre 1982 n. 55)].
- (Only for Italian people) Per il liberi professionisti italiani (o aziende) dotati di partita IVA non è possibile richiedere la fatturazione elettronica. La ricevuta fiscale è l’unico documento che viene rilasciato.